The Golden West Scholarship Program now awards $1,000 scholarships to 45 graduating seniors, recognizing that the graduating senior of today may be the CEO of tomorrow. One of the 45 – $1,000 awards is an at-large scholarship available to home-schooled students or those students from a Golden West service area not attending one of the high schools covered by the scholarship program.
If your son or daughter will be graduating in the spring or if you know of someone else who will, please have him/her visit with their school's guidance counselor or check out the below information on eligibility and visit our links on eligible schools, and exchanges.
Application Deadline is March 15, 2017.
• Forty-five, $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
• The applicant must be a high school senior
• Applicants must have taken the SAT or the ACT test
• Student’s parents or legal guardians must be a Golden West customer and
live in a Golden West service area
• The scholarship awards are only applied to post-secondary institutions
• The recipient of the award must take 12 or more classroom credits
the fall semester immediately following high school graduation