Fiber to the Home - Plankinton
Fiber to the Home 2020 - Plankinton
(Town & Rural)
July 8, 2020
- Travis Electric will start scheduling appointments to hang clamshells on customer premises beginning the week of July 13th. They will be calling rural customers first.
- Ripley’s Inc. will begin construction in the next few weeks, also starting in the rural part of the exchange before moving on to work in town.
July 1, 2020
- Starting in mid-July, Travis Electric will begin calling customers to arrange installation of the clamshells on the outside of homes and businesses.
- Ripley’s will have a plow crew starting work in the rural area soon. They expect to begin construction in the town of Plankinton in mid-August.
June 18, 2020
Fiber to the Home Update:
- Contractors will be in Plankinton in the next few weeks to begin working on the Fiber to the Home Upgrade. Golden West customers will be getting calls from Travis Electric to make arrangements to hang clamshells on their homes and businesses.
- If you have any questions, please call Golden West at 1-855-888-7777 and ask for the engineering department.
Join us for an open house on Monday, March 2nd at 6:30pm at the Plankinton School.
Stop by for snacks, refreshments, giveaways and a chance to win a $100!
We’re bringing Fiber to the Home, making sure that your phone and Internet work as hard as you do.
Learn more about how Fiber to the Home will make your community stronger and more sustainable. You’ll find out how and where the work will be done, and the benefits of fiber optic technology.
Golden West Contractors in Plankinton:
- Ripley's Inc.
- Travis Electric, Inc.
Please contact Golden West with any questions, concerns or comments by calling 1-855-888-7777 and asking for the Engineering Department or Email email@example.com.