The Brian Meyer Memorial Scholarship will be awarding scholarships of $1,250 and $500 for the 2020 spring semester. The deadline to apply for the Brian Meyer Memorial Scholarship is October 31, 2019.
Applicants must have completed at least 24 credit hours of post-secondary instruction (includes high school ‘dual credit’ hours) towards a multi-year program degree at any accredited technical schools or other accredited post-secondary higher education institution in South Dakota.The applicant must be a member/customer or have a parent or legal guardian that is a member/customer of an SDTA member company.
The scholarship application can be completed by clicking here, submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: SDTA, PO Box 57, Pierre, SD 57501. Applications are available online, from any South Dakota post-secondary institution student financial aid office, the SDTA office, or any SDTA member company.
Selection of awards will be announced by mid-December.
SDTA Member Companies
- Alliance Communications
- Beresford Municipal Telephone
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe Telephone Authority
- Faith Municipal Telephone
- Fort Randall Telephone
- Golden West Telecommunications
- Interstate Telecommunications Cooperative
- James Valley Telecommunications
- Kennebec Telephone Company
- Midstate Communications
- RC Technologies
- Santel Communications
- Swiftel Communications
- TrioTel Communications
- Valley Telecommunications
- Venture Communications
- West River Cooperative Telephone
- West River Telecommunications Cooperative