eStatement Make bill pay fast and easy . . .
eStatement is free, fast and convenient. Once you sign up for online billing service, you'll receive an email to notify you that your monthly statement is available for view. This statement includes everything your printed statement includes.
A safe, simple, and secure eStatement account gives you online access to your account. With it you can:
- Browse all your statements from the last three years online anytime.
- View current long distance minutes used and Video On Demand charges.
- Pay online using saved bank accounts or credit cards anytime at no charge.
- Request “Web Only” statements or you can continue to receive paper statements.
- Sign up for AutoPay and control your preferred payment method and date.
INSTRUCTIONS for WEB ONLY: You can sign up for eStatements yourself. Once you've created an account and are logged into it, select Settings under Account in the Dashboard. From there, click on General in the tabs above. Choose Web bill only and click on Change Preferences.
Online payment methods are available for all customers at no charge. eStatement promotion runs from June 1 through July 31, 2021. Savings will be applied as a one-time bill credit. Limit one bill credit per account. You must maintain “web only” statements for six months. If you resume mailed paper statements sooner than 6 months, Golden West will bill the promotional offer back to your account.