What are your outgoing email filter rules?
Our outgoing mail system uses a set of rules to determine if the mail should be let through or not.
These rules are as follows:
Mail will be blocked if:
1. You try to connect to the mail server more than 50 times in 30 minutes.
2. You try to send to more than 200 recipients in 1 email.
3. The message you sent was larger than 40MB.
4. Your connection is being blocked due to an abuse complaint.
5. The person you are sending to has been banned due to an abuse complaint.