What information should I have ready when I call the Help Desk?
- Know your email address.
- Know your phone number.
These are not required but if you have it, it will help:
- Know what operating system your computer uses . . . Windows XP, Mac OSX, etc.
- Know what browser you are using . . . Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 1.0, etc.
- Know what email software program you are using . . . Microsoft Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, etc.
- Know what brand and model of modem you use. (The problem you are having may be due to outdated software controlling your modem.)
- Write down any error messages that may be appearing.
- If possible, be at your computer with it on and running.
- If you still have an Internet connection, please open your browser and open the webpage https://4357.biz/ and wait for the next agent.